Karate Class Schedule
Age Groups for Karate are general guidelines. A student's coordination, maturity, and learning style may influence where he/she will learn the most.
- Click here for 2018 Schedule.
- If you have questions about the best schedule for you, please call 919-844-5555.
- Next Belt Promotion Test, June 2, 2018, 11 AM
Karate Private Lesson
- One-on-one karate is a great way to get a private introduction to karate, work on specific skills, or prepare kata and combinations for Tests or Competitions. You can reserve a private lesson with the instructor of your choice.
- Look at or Book Private Lesson times here.
Traditional Weapons Instruction
- Weapons instruction is offered on Sundays at 3 PM. No experience is necessary. Please inquire if you are interested.
- 2018 season focus will be on Bo / Staff and Sai.
Belt Promotion Test (Kyu Test)
- Next Belt Promotion Test is on Saturday, June 9, 11:00 AM. No alternate times this month.
- Please download this registration form and return it at the dojo or by email.
Group Fitness Classes
- Click here for Personal Training & Small Group Fitness webpage.