Karate Class Schedule
*This page was updated on July 7, 2018 *
Age Groups for Karate are general guidelines. A student's coordination, maturity, and learning style may influence where he/she will learn the most. Interactive Weekly Calendar is at the bottom of this page.
Youth Karate Beginners
Develop self confidence, discipline, coordination, balance, speed, and ability to work with others.
Teen Karate Beginners
Enhance self control, a "No Quit" attitude, strength, speed, focus, and goal-setting.
Develop and maintain physical and mental wellness, self discipline, self defense, and stress management.
Learn advanced kata, sparring, and self defense techniques, reinforce stances and techniques, and develop additional agility and speed.
Forms/Kata by Rank
Shotokan karate has a curriculum of 27 kata with self defense sequences. Learn and master each kata to experience traditional karate training.
Karate Private Lesson
- One-on-one karate is a great way to get a private introduction to karate, to work on specific skills, or to prepare kata and combinations for Tests or Competitions. You can reserve a private lesson with the instructor of your choice.
- Look at or Book Private Lesson times here.
Traditional Weapons Instruction
- Weapons Class is ON BREAK for the Summer.
- Instruction will be offered on Sundays at 3 PM starting in the Fall.
- Additional fees include per-class tuition and purchase of weapon sized to your height/age.
Belt Promotion Test (Kyu Test)
- Next Belt Promotion Test is on Saturday, Sep. 15, 11:00 AM.
- Please download this registration form and return it at the dojo or by email.
Group Fitness Classes
- Click here to be redirected to the Personal Training & Small Group Fitness webpage.