Master Class series
Master Classes are a way for higher level students to focus on a kata or skill of interest with specific instruction and improvement; these classes are open to brown and black belts of any dojo. TBK's second Master Class (Nov. 4, 1:00-2:30 PM) will cover Sweeps and Take-Downs during fighting. Whether you're point fighting or you're trying to dissipate a heated conflict, sweeping relies more on position and technique than pure strength or size. Sensei Robinson will teach what is legal in US and international sparring and what is effective in various situations. Enroll by adding the Master Class and paying $19 online or $22 at the door.
If you would like to pay for karate instruction via a monthly Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) with no extra fee, please select your membership option and click the "Add to Cart" button to enable your PayPal account to pay Best Karate on a monthly basis. You will receive an initial Email to confirm the fee. Cancel at any time if you give Sensei at least 4 weeks notice.
Your payment for this purchase is processed securely by PayPal. Here are some of the ways that PayPal keeps your information secure:
- Uses industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools.
- Does not share your financial information with the merchant.
- Sends you a confirmation email when you make a payment.
- You save your details in your PayPal account so you don't have to enter them again and again.
- PayPal offers buyer protection on eligible transactions for up to the full purchase price