Women's Self Defense - An empowering workshop for all ages.
This practical workshop is designed FOR WOMEN, taught BY WOMEN. The workshop may be taught in 3 sessions or condensed into 2.5 hours for beginners and non-martial artists who are busy at work, school, play/.
- The workshop involves discussion, role plays appropriate for ages 14+
- Use posture, eye contact, and voice to project self confidence. Use your voice to drive away strangers and annoying people or to get real help.
- Learn escapes, how to strike vulnerable points, and fight from the ground up.
- You are encouraged to bring your girlfriends, family or colleagues.
- You’ll leave with a confidence boost and tools to protect yourself in common scenarios.
Schedule of upcoming Women's Self Defense Workshops
Jun. 7, 2018 Jewish Community Center, Raleigh, To register, email: email@example.com
TBD private software company, Morrisville
Workshop is organized for groups of 5-16 people and can be delivered in your community center, school, office, church, fitness center or at Triangle's Best Karate.