Women's Self Defense: An empowering workshop for all ages.
This practical workshop is designed FOR WOMEN, taught BY WOMEN. The workshop may be taught in 3 sessions or condensed into 2.5 hours for beginners and non-martial artists who are busy at work, school, play.
- The workshop involves discussion, role plays appropriate for ages 14+
- Use posture, eye contact, and voice to project self confidence.
- Use your voice to drive away strangers and annoying people or to get real help.
- Learn escapes, how to strike vulnerable points, and fighting from the ground up.
- You are encouraged to bring your girlfriends, family or colleagues.
- You will leave with a confidence boost and tools to protect yourself in common scenarios.
Schedule of upcoming Women's Self Defense Workshops
Saturday, Aug 4, 2018, Noon-2:00 | Women's Self Defense. Register singly or with a friend or Mom/daughter, at Triangle's Best Karate, 9113 Leesville Road, Raleigh - sign up by adding Workshop to your Cart on the Payments page Fee is $20.
Tuesday, Aug 7, 2018, 6:00-8:00 at North Carolina State University, 4280 Talley Student Union, 2610 Cates Avenue, Raleigh, NC. This session is now open to both NCSU faculty, staff, and students, as well as the general public. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details. Sign up by adding Workshop to your Cart on the Payments page Fee is $20.
This Workshop is organized for groups of 5-16 people and can be delivered in your community center, school, office, church, fitness center or at Triangle's Best Karate.