Women's Self Defense: An empowering workshop for all ages.
This practical workshop is designed FOR WOMEN, taught BY WOMEN. The workshop may be taught in 3 sessions or condensed into 2.5 hours for beginners and non-martial artists who are busy at work, school, play.
- The workshop involves discussion, role plays appropriate for ages 14+
- Use posture, eye contact, and voice to project self confidence.
- Use your voice to drive away strangers and annoying people or to get real help.
- Learn escapes, how to strike vulnerable points, and fighting from the ground up.
- You are encouraged to bring your girlfriends, family or colleagues.
- You will leave with a confidence boost and tools to protect yourself in common scenarios.
Schedule of upcoming Women's Self Defense Workshops
Sunday, Jul. 29, 2018, 2:00-4:00 PM | Women's Self Defense: College Edition (designed especially for high school and college aged women. at the Jewish Community Center, Raleigh, For information, email: email@example.com
Saturday, Aug 4, 2018, Noon-2:00 | Women's Self Defense. Register singly or with a friend or Mom/daughter, at Triangle's Best Karate, 9113 Leesville Road, Raleigh - sign up at www.trianglesbestkarate.com $20
Tuesday, Aug 7, 2018, 6:00-8:00 at North Carolina State University, priority given to faculty, staff, and NCSU students. If you are not affiliated with NCSU but wish to enroll in this time, you will be wait-listed until Aug. 1. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for registration $20
This Workshop is organized for groups of 5-16 people and can be delivered in your community center, school, office, church, fitness center or at Triangle's Best Karate.